Just a few months back in December last year, Lenovo announced its flagship device in China as Lenovo Z5 Pro with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor though there is still no availability details of the same. Before that, we have seen the Snapdragon 710 variant of Lenovo Z5 Pro with price starting at 1998 Yuan for the base variant. Lenovo Z5 Pro came with a slider mechanism with a high screen to body ratio and Z6 Pro is expected to follow the same design principle. Now, Lenovo has teased the next generation of their Z Pro series as Lenovo Z6 Pro and may officially launch pretty soon. The teaser comes from official Weibo account of Lenovo VP.
At the moment, no information about the Lenovo Z6 Pro is available at the moment. But looking at the Lenovo Z5 Pro base variant, we can expect it to a mid-range smartphone probably powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 with a 48MP primary sensor on the rear. But all this is just the educated guess. Even though Lenovo VP on his weibo account talks about 27th March date for more details, we do not expect it as a launch date. We need to wait till 27th March before we get more details.
Lenovo Z5 Pro Specifications
- Display: 6.39-inch, 2340 x 1080 pixels
- Operating System: ZUI 10 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710
- Storage: 64GB/128GB + upto 256GB microSD
- Rear Cameras: 24MP Sony IMX 576 + 16MP Sony IMX 519, 1.8 μm pixel size, f/2.6 aperture, 120fps 1080p videos
- Selfie Cameras: 16MP + 8MP, Infrared Face Unlock
- Battery: 3,350 mAh
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, dual SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz & 5GHz，2*2 MIMO , Bluetooth V5.0 ( EDR + A2DP ) +V4.2 BLE
- Ports: USB Type-C headphone jack/charging port
- Audio: Dolby Atmos
- Sensors: Gravity sensor, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Electronic Compass, Hall induction
- Dimensions: 155.12 x 73.04 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 210g
Lenovo Z5 Pro Price:
The Lenovo Z5 Pro price starts at 1998 RMB (about Rs. 21,200) in China, for the 64GB storage variant, while the 128GB variant has been priced at 2298 RMB (about Rs. 24,400). The phone is available in Ceramic Black colour.