Destiny 2: Season Of Plunder Guides, Season Pass Gear, Exotics
Destiny 2‘s Season of Plunder has officially begun, adding new missions, weekly activities, and the Arc 3.0 subclass upgrade to the game that players can experiment with over the next few weeks. The new season pass is in effect from August 23 to December 6, and we’ve run down everything that you can earn from the new season pass, including the new Exotic weapon you earn when you start Season of Plunder, as well as the new armor that Titans, Hunters, and Warlocks can get from it as the Lightfall expansion draws closer.
You can also check out our Season of Plunder seasonal challenges guide to see which objectives you can tackle to help unlock all of this gear more quickly.
Season of Plunder storyline
Eramis has a score to settle.
After being defeated in the Beyond Light expansion and frozen by her own Stasis powers, Eramis has broken free of her icy prison. Now loose, Eramis has rallied old pirate lords of Eliksni legend to assist her in recovering lost relics of great power. To stop her, you’ll need to assemble a crew and steal those artifacts first as you explore new uncharted regions of the solar system.
You’re going to need a bigger spaceship.
A new six-player activity, Ketchcrash will let you and your fellow Guardians engage in spaceship-to-spaceship combat as you wreak havoc on Eramis and her pirate crews.
Take the fight to the Pirate Lords serving Eramis in Ketchcrash.
Uncover treasure maps, dig for booty, and get it back to your ship all while fending off enemy pirate crews in this new three-player activity.
Weekly mission: Pirate Hideouts
Here comes the boom.
Get ready to shiver some timbers in weekly missions, as you take the fight to Eramis and her Pirate Lords. Defeat them, and you’ll earn some great treasure for your efforts.
Get ready to bang knuckles with seasonal objectives.
Season of Plunder will offer several optional challenges to complete every week, which in turn will offer various rewards and substantial experience points. You’ll be able to pursue these objectives at your own leisure, and there are normally 10 weeks of unique objectives to accomplish throughout a given season. Complete all of them, and you’ll be rewarded with a pile of Bright Dust that can be used to purchase some neat cosmetic gear from the Eververse shop. For a look at all of the ones released so far, check out the Season of Plunder challenges guide.
Season Pass unlocks
If you want to sail the cosmic seas, you’re going to need to dress for the occasion.
Seasonal armor can be earned from both the free and premium tiers of the season pass, but the seasonal gear and weapons with the best stats will be found in the paid-for season pass. You can expect higher ratings, an instant unlock for the seasonal Exotic weapon, an ornament to change up its appearance, and more resources with that version of the season pass. If you’re interested in what Destiny 2 has to offer in Season 18, you can read the list below that highlights the best gear to earn and see what the new armor sets will look like.
Exotic fusion rifle: Delicate Tomb
Free season pass
Exotic sparrow Bucca’s Jollyboat
- Rank 7 — Bright engram
- Rank 13 — Bright engram
- Rank 17 — Bright engram
- Rank 20 — Exotic engram
- Rank 23 — Bright engram
- Rank 27 — Bright engram
- Rank 30 — Season of Plunder sidearm: Brigand’s Law
- Rank 33 — Bright engram
- Rank 35 — Delicate Tomb Exotic fusion rifle
- Rank 37 — Bright engram
- Rank 43 — Bright engram
- Rank 45 — Season of Plunder Legendary machine gun: Plank’s Stride
- Rank 47 — Bright engram
- Rank 53 — Bright engram
- Rank 55 — Exotic Cipher
- Rank 57 — Bright engram
- Rank 63 — Bright engram
- Rank 65 — Exotic engram
- Rank 67 — Bright engram
- Rank 73 — Bright engram
- Rank 77 — Bright engram
- Rank 83 — Bright engram
- Rank 87 — Bright engram
- Rank 93 — Bright engram
- Rank 97 — Bright engram
Premium season pass
- Rank 1 — Delicate Tomb Exotic fusion rifle
- Rank 6 — Season of Plunder shader: Dusted Tome
- Rank 10 — Legendary emote: Flintlock Fury
- Rank 13 — Umbral engram
- Rank 25 — Exotic engram
- Rank 30 — Exotic sparrow: Bucca’s Jollyboat
- Rank 35 — Umbral engram
- Rank 41 — Umbral engram
- Rank 50 — Exotic Ghost shell: Castaway’s Shell
- Rank 54 — Exotic engram
- Rank 57 — Season of Plunder gauntlets
- Rank 60 — Season of Plunder boots
- Rank 64 — Season of Plunder gauntlet ornament
- Rank 65 — Exotic engram
- Rank 67 — Season of Plunder Titan mark, Warlock bond, Hunter cloak
- Rank 73 — Season of Plunder boot ornament
- Rank 74 — Exotic engram
- Rank 77 — Season of Plunder chest armor
- Rank 80 — Legendary emote: Victorious Captain
- Rank 83 — Season of Plunder Titan mark, Warlock bond, Hunter cloak ornament
- Rank 85 — Ascendant shard
- Rank 87 — Season of Plunder helmet
- Rank 88 — Exotic engram
- Rank 91 — Season of Plunder chest armor ornament
- Rank 94 — Ascendant shard
- Rank 97 — Season of Plunder helmet ornament
- Rank 98 — Exotic engram
- Rank 99 — Exotic emote: Pirate Treasure
- Rank 100 — Delicate Tomb Exotic ornament: Avante-Garde Mausoleum
Titan season pass armor and ornaments
Titan Ketchkiller gauntlets
Hunter season pass armor and ornaments
Hunter Ketchkiller grips
Warlock season pass armor and ornaments
Warlock Ketchkiller gloves